How to Create a Template:
- Login into https://manage.oitvoip.com
- Click the Inventory tab > Then click Phone Hardware > Then click on SNAPbuilder dropdown > Then click Manage configuration templates
- There you will be able to create a template.
- Once you put in the name and model it will take you to page where you edit the template.
- Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this document: How to use SNAPbuilder to add the buttons on the template.
How to Apply a Template:
- Click the Inventory tab > Then click Phone Hardware > Then click on the gear icon next to the phone that you want to apply the template to.
- Click on Templates > Then click on the dropdown and select the template you want to apply > Then click Apply Template
- Once you have made the changes on your phone's keys, Click the Up-Arrow Key right next to the Save button and then click on Save and Resync.
- Your phone will restart or resync the configuration you have made and will implement the changes to the phone