Logging into Your Portal
- Using any web browser (Chrome preferred) navigate to https://manage.oitvoip.com
- In the welcome email you will receive your user name and a link to reset your password. If you don't have these you can reset either one from the login page.
- Enter your user name and password
- Click Login
Set Up Your Voicemail Greeting
Configuring your Voicemail greeting should be the first thing you do on the Phone System.
Press the Message or envelope icon on your phone
Enter your password followed by # key. The default password is 8590
Press 6 to change your greeting
Press 1 to record your greeting
Record your greeting and press # when finished
Press 1 to save the recording
Retrieving Your Voicemail
You can pick up your voicemail by pressing the Message or envelope icon on your phone. Alternatively, you may dial 9901.
Please note that if you have voicemail to email configured, you may not receive voicemails to your phone. To update your voicemail delivery:
- Log in to your PBX Portal
- Go to Messages
Note: Office Managers will have to click on their name in the top right and select My Account first
- Click on the Settings tab
- Select the preferred option from the Email Notifications drop-down under Unified Messaging
Retrieving Another User's Voicemail
Dial 9900 from your phone
Enter the extension number when prompted
Enter the password for the extension, followed by the # key
Follow prompts to listen to voicemail
Making Phone Calls from Your Phone
To place a call, enter the extension or phone number then press Send/Dial to initiate the call.
Placing a Call on Hold
While on a call, press Hold. The corresponding button of that Extension or Line will now flash red indicating a held call
Retrieving a Call on Hold
There are multiple ways to pick up a call on hold:
- Press Resume
- Press any Flashing Red Extension or Line to resume the call
Transfer a Call
Caller ID on the transfer is the person who transfers the call.
- Press Transfer. This automatically puts the caller on Hold.
- Dial the extension or phone number and press Send to call
- Press Transfer to send the held call.
Blind Transfer/Quick Transfer
Caller ID on the transfer is the caller’s ID
- Press the Transfer button
- Press the Blind soft key and dial the extension or phone number
- Press the Send key