Creating Report in Rev.io
- Step 1 - Log in to Rev.io
- Step 2 - Click on Reports > Report List
- Step 3 - Click on Shared Reports under Report Types
- Step 4 - Scroll to Accounting > Agent Revenue (1215)
- Step 5 - Add the start date & end date of the month you want a report for.
- Step 6 - Press on Run Report
- Step 7 - Open Excel sheet > Enable Editing > Fix and organize
- Step 8 - Add the Month on the tab of the report at the bottom (i.e November)
- Step 9 - Save in Sharepoint Sales > Revenue Report as ' Year Monthly Partner Revenue'. (i.e 2019 Monthly Partner Revenue)
Channel Partner Monthly Revenue Report
- Step 1 - Go into Sharepoint > Sales > Revenue Report.
- Step 2 - Click on the Excel named Channel Partner Monthly Revenue
- Step 3 - Depending on the Year you will select the tab at the bottom or create a new tab for the New Year.
- Step 4 - Open in Sharepoint: Sales > Revenue Report as ' Year Monthly Partner Revenue'.
- Step 5 - Add the Partners from the 'Year Monthly Partner Revenue under the partner in the new report. (The partners with Agent ID's are Channel Partners)
- Step 6 - Add the recurring together if the agent/partner is on the report more than once to add to the Channel Partner Monthly Revenue under the month.
- Step 7 - Save the Excel in Sharepoint > Sales > Revenue Reports as 'Channel Partner Monthly Revenue'